Project Bayview is a 1 year biblical based transitional housing program; offering life on life mentorship, basic life-skill, and career development.
Our goal is to create an environment where a person can:
- Find their true identity in Christ and what it means to be a man/woman, husband/wife, and leader
- Experience family by living in community with godly people
- Be poured into by positive influences who walk the talk and will walk through this journey with them
- Learn the Bible, basic theology, and how to walk by faith
- Learn basic life skills such as proper etiquette, communication, budgeting, professionalism, etc.
- Develop skill or trade that could lead to future employment opportunities
Serve in ministry and Kingdom activities, such as at our restaurant downstairs - Huli Huli. Proceeds of Huli Huli are used to turn the fortunes of those in deep poverty.
Our goal for our alumni is to develop a right relationship toward:
- Knows, loves and follows Christ
- Empowered, filled and led by the Spirit
- Studies and obeys His Word
- Loves the church: Serves and encourages his brothers and sisters
- Makes disciples: Tells others about Jesus, and models His ways
- Cares for others: Finds ways to practically show compassion to those in need
- Understands the brevity of life in light of eternity
- Not in love with the things or ways of the world
- Works hard and is content living simply
Our mentorship program is designed on the idea of leading by example through three core areas:
Head — Classes, mentoring, personal study, and discussions.
Heart — Build relationships, prayer, worship, devotions, discipleship, community dinners, and group activities.
Hands — Serve local community, make disciples, be the church, giver vs. taker, develop good work ethic.